Findings and Discussion Chapter Instructions:
Length: 2500 words
Harvard Style Referencing (using existing references in the attached Dissertation Draft) – do not introduce new references
This study uses a longitudinal case study design with the researcher making use of the qualitative analysis.
This chapter of the dissertation aims to analyse the pre-change interview and the post-change interview data (attached) using a Grounded Analysis Approach (Please use a Grounded Approach – Do Not use Grounded Theory) and discuss the findings connected with existing theory in the literature review chapter of the dissertation.
The analysis, findings and discussion must:
1. Use the six stages of Thematic Analysis to analyse the data:
b) Develop categories
d) May revise and extend categories
e) May undertake re-coding
f) Develop ideas about the categories and linkages between them
2. Describe where the themes/categories come from?
a) From existing theory, or
b) Develop them from the data, or
c) A mixture of the two
3. Use constant comparison during the analysis.
4. The analysis needs to connect at some point with previously published theory in the literature review chapter of the dissertation attached.
5. While not using that pre-existing theory to analyse our data, don’t ignore it altogether.
6. When you write up the research, at the very least, you need to show where our findings connect with existing theory in the literature review chapter of the dissertation attached.
a. One of the key aspects of this research, among other things, will be the ways in which you explain these connections.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]