The Research Paper, eight to ten double –spaced pages in length (exclusive of title and references pages), should demonstrate understanding of the reading assignments, class discussions, your own research, as well as the implications of new knowledge.
The student must analyze the ethical implications and homeland security implications on the following topics:
• Racial profiling in the war on terrorism.
At minimum, the paper should accomplish the following:
• Give a concise introduction to the topic and state the thesis of the paper.
• Give a thorough analysis of the ethical implications on the chosen topic.
• Give a thorough analysis of the homeland security implications on the chosen topic.
• Give a final analysis of the topic, drawing on the stated ethical and homeland security implications, justifying/not justifying its use through the Just
• War Theory (this should be as objective as possible—it is not an opinion piece).
• Give a final conclusion drawing together all research and analysis.
• Use at least 3 assigned sources and 5 additional sources found through outside research.
• Demonstrate the ability to think and analyze critically while writing a college-level research paper using APA Style format.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]