Please answer the following questions just like you did in order #495506 with the numbered short paragraph with reference to the book Criminal Evidence by Norman Garland 6th edition or any recent edition. That was perfect. Thank you
The questions are in reference to the book chapters 3.
AJ 104 Unit #03
1. Explain the difference between proof and evidence.
2. When can relevant evidence be excluded? When is evidence relevant?
3. Give an example of a rebuttable presumption.
4. Explain the four general categories of evidence.
5. How does a stipulation work?
6. What are the two factual components of a true presumption?
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]