Find an article in a professional journal that describes new research on an aspect of Health Care Financing which interests you.
Note that a Journal Article Review is not simply a summary of the article, but includes the following components:
An abstract and the following
1. What is the purpose of this article? (this section includes a BRIEF summary of the article)
2. Why is it important to investigate or examine the subject of the article?
3. How are the authors carrying out the task? Are their methods and comments appropriate and adequate to the task?
4. What do they claim to have found out? Are the findings clearly stated?
5. How does this advance knowledge in the field?
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]