A. Write a causal analysis essay (suggested length of 3–7 pages). In your essay, do the following:
1. Address an appropriate topic.
2. Provide an effective introduction.
3. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews two to four main points.
4. Explain the cause(s) of the problem.
5. Provide evidence to support your claim.
6. Provide an effective conclusion.
Note: Do not discuss solutions to the problem in your essay.
B. Include at least two academically credible sources in the body of your essay.
1. For your sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]