1. What are the annual payments for a 30-year traditional mortgage? What are the payments for a
20-year traditional mortgage?
2. Prepare an amortization table for the first six years of the traditional 30-year mortgage. How
much of the first payment goes toward principal?
3. Repeat question 1, but assume that J&J Bagel makes payments at the beginning of each year.
4. Assume J&J Bagel takes out a bullet loan under the terms described. What are the payments on
5. What are the payments for the interest-only loan?
6. Which mortgage is the best for the company? Are there any potential risks in this action?
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]